What is Managed Printing Services (MPS)? The managed definition of print services is broad, but the bottom line is simple: you get transparency and control over your print, which can save you money and increase productivity. Managed Printing also helps you improve environmental sustainability and document security.
"Printing" means the total cost of managing and optimizing your printer, its output, and the people and processes that support it. This contains:
- Pages created by office workers, mobile workers, and production printers
- Office printers, multifunction printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines and high-volume printers
- Submitted materials for fast printing, offset printing, sending and distributing
- IT support IT support, technical service, maintenance and supplementation, moving and changing requirements
- Paper, ink, toner, and other consumables and supplies
Add printing costs and that's a big part - up to 15% of a company's annual expenses. With managed print services, you can outsource print management and cut costs by up to 30%.
The best mps services providers only oversee the printers. They also:
- Conduct a thorough front-end assessment to analyze your current printing infrastructure.
- Monitor, manage and optimize the end-to-end print environment regardless of the printer brand
- Provide a roadmap to reduce the number and type of pressure equipment and supplies while meeting your company's needs.
- Identify and fix potential printing problems and replenish supplies before employees are affected.
- Reduce your ecological footprint by printing less paper, using less energy, producing less greenhouse gases and storing waste in landfills.
- Give telecommunications and mobile workers easy and secure print access.
- Monitor your printing environment continuously and take advantage of continuous process improvements to save time and money.
- Provision of network management and IT integration (information technology), from platform support to cloud-based solutions.
- Train your employees for a smooth transition by managing changes to make them happier and more productive.
With a global network of highly qualified experts, you have a proven track record of implementing managed printing services around the world.
Turn slow, paper-based processes (such as routing and approvals) into digital, automated ones.
What is the true measure for a well managed print service provider? One that can perfectly manage your printing infrastructure while you focus on your real business. Take a look at the print service offerings managed by Xerox to see how we can help you.
Also Read: mac support