“LLP Registration Consultants in Bangalore” is now the most preferred legal entity for Professionals and service providers owing to the flexibility it provides. It provides a combination of ‘Partnership’ and ‘Limited Company’ business structures. In a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP), two or more partners form a partnership that gives the benefits of limited liability of a company and the flexibility (in terms of management ownership) of a partnership. There should be a minimum of 2 designated partners for an LLP to be formed and they should obtain the Director Identification Number and Digital Signature for registration of the LLP. It is registered as per the compliance and regulatory guidelines of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
Benefits of an LLP registration in Bangalore
No Minimum Investment: There is no requirement of minimum capital investment while registering under LLP. The partners’ investment may also not be in monetary form and they can invest in the LLP their movable, immovable, tangible, or intangible property. Easier ROC Annual Compliances: The ROC annual compliances of an LLP are simple and do not mandatorily require an audit of accounts. A Limited Liability Partnership is required to get a Tax Audit only for the following cases:
- The annual turnover of the LLP is more than INR 40 lakhs
- The total contribution of the Limited Liability Partnership is more than INR 25 lakhs.
Easier Taxation Compliances: LLP is not liable to file ITR returns and the share of the designated partners is not subjected to tax. The other tax benefits applicable to a Limited Liability company registration in Bangalore are as follows:
- No Dividend Distribution Tax.
- No Deemed Dividend.
- Deductions allowed to an LLP in form of the Interest to partners, salaries paid, commission paid, bonus paid, and remuneration paid.
Relaxed statutory compliances: Entrepreneurs from LLP’s often make use of relaxed statutory compliances.
Easy and Affordable LLP Registration: The LLP registration process is easier as compared to a company incorporation process as the formalities are straightforward and can be completed in 10-15 days.
Documents Required for LLP registration in Bangalore
The LLP registration documents required are:
- Self-attested PAN card copies of proposed Designated Partners
- Self-attested Address Proof of Proposed Designated Partners (Passport or Driving Licence or Voters ID or Aadhar Card)
- Self-attested Latest Bank Statement or Mobile Bill or Gas (Not older than 2 months)
- Self-attested Latest Bank Statement or Mobile Bill or Gas (Not older than 2 months) • Address proof of the proposed Registered Office (electricity bill or Landline or Gas Bill and It can be a residential property) and rental agreement
- No Objection (NOC) from the person who owns the property mentioned above (we will prepare)
- 2 passport size photos of proposed Designated Partners LLP Incorporation
Minimum criteria for an LLP registration in Bangalore
Minimum of 2 partners
- LLP can start its business immediately after the issue of Certificate of Incorporation.
- Registered office in India.
- At least one designated partner as an Indian resident in case of involvement of foreign nationals.
- DPIN (Designated Partner Identification Number) for all partners.
- DSC for all Partners.
- Minor cannot be a partner
how to get limited Liability company registration in Bangalore?
Do you want to get LLP Registration Consultants in Bangalore, Karnataka? Then we are the top company incorporation service provider in Bangalore. You feel free to send your inquiry to email@example.com or feel free to contact: 7975187793 or visit https://www.consultry.in/